- Robo Pong 1040+ is identical in every way to the Robo-Pong 2040 except, it doesn't have the Recycling Net System. Controls for ball speed, frequency and oscillation. Ball Bucket with Extender Cage holds approximately 200 balls for several minutes of non-stop play.
- You can position the Robo Pong 1040+ robot anywhere on top of table or mount it in our optional Robo-Caddy to get a variety of angles and trajectories. Retrieve stray balls quickly and easily with the optional Pong-Pal.
- With our Robo Pong 1040+ you can also purchase the inexpensive Ball Catch Net separately for ball capture and manual recycling. Or later on, upgrade to full 2040 capabilities with the Recycling Net Upgrade Kit.
- Available spins: Topspin, backspin, left sidespin, right sidespin, combination spins
- Available shot selection: Push, chop, serve, counter, lob, fast loop
- Head Angle adjustments: From low (serves) to high (lobs)
- Fits all standard ping-pong tables and conversion top game tables, and is easy to set-up, take down, store and transport.
- Robo Pong 1040+ No assembly or tools required.
- Limited one-year warranty. Robots sold from US include 30-day money back guarantee & 5-year service policy.
- Free Shipping in US
Ball Thrower (w/Oscillation)
- Ball Bucket
- Bucket Extenders
- Full Size Control Box
- Connector Cable
- Owner's Manual
- 48 Orange 40mm Robo-Balls (USA only)
- Carton Size 26x15x13